We have a summer of fun camps and adventures planned!
SAS Summer Camps will be held at Summit Middle School from 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., offering daily breakfast, social and game time, field trips, and afternoon snacks. Students can sign up for one of two camps offered each week – an active camp or an enrichment camp. From Archery to FX/Movie Make-Up, all camps offered throughout the summer will touch on a wide range of interests. The camps will run every morning from approximately 9-11:30 a.m. Each camp will need to have a minimum of 8 students in order to be offered, and each will have a limit of 25-30 students. Please plan accordingly each week for dress, shoes, etc.
*subject to change*
- 7:00 – 8:30 a.m. Social & Game Time
- 8:30 – 8:50 a.m. Breakfast
- 8:50 – 9:00 a.m. AM Attendance
- 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. Camps
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Lunch
- 12:00 – 12:15 p.m. PM Attendance
- 12:15 – 4:00 p.m. Field Trip
- 4:00 – 4:15 p.m. Snack
- 4:15 – 5:30 p.m. Social & Game Time
- There will be only ONE refund per summer for the SAS Summer Camp program.
- Refund requests must be made before the second class/program session is held.
- There will be a $5 administration fee per class on all refunds.
- SAS Summer Fun Camp pick-up time is 5:30 p.m. If you are 1-10 minutes late you will be charged $20. For each minute after the first 10 minutes, you will be charged an additional $1. The late charge will be billed to you and you will be required to sign a late pickup form at pickup time. If you are more than one hour late and the SAS Summer staff have not heard from you, and if the staff cannot reach the emergency contact(s), a staff member will call the local police department for assistance. SAS Summer Camp may be terminated in the event of recurring or extreme lateness.