Join the Friends of Johnston ELP
If you’re not yet a member of Friends of Johnston ELP, we invite you to join us today. Membership in our parent group is entirely voluntary and is in no way connected to the level of ELP services your child receives at school. Our group includes parents, educators, and others in the community who are interested in supporting Johnston’s Extended Learning Program. We advocate for high-ability students, offer informational programs, provide opportunities to connect with other parents, and support legislation that benefits high-ability students.
- Creates a unified voice that advocates for high ability learners.
- Provides educational resources aimed specifically at ELP programming.
- Fosters effective dialogue among home, school and community.
- Provides opportunities for parenting education and programs.
- Provides information in our electronic newsletter and website about current JELP activities and achievements.
For complete membership information, click on the link below.
For membership questions, please contact Valerie Thacker, Friends of Johnston ELP treasurer.