Johnston High School offers hundreds of parking spots for students and require a school-authorized parking tag for its lots. This page is intended to guide parents and students through the parking tag application process.
The Application Process
- All students will need to fill out the electronic form (link below). It is important to list as accurate information as possible.
- Students may only fill out the application once.
- Students must fill out the electronic application before the given deadline. Applications are time-stamped!
- Applications not filled out on time will be put on a wait list. There are a limited number of parking spaces available.
- No money is due during the application process.
- Fill out the form here.
The Approval Process
- After review, students will receive a confirmation email to their JDragon mail from Kristin Stromer, JHS administrative assistant.
- The confirmation email will contain the dates parking tags will be available to purchase from the Accounting Office.
The Purchasing Process
- ALL fines and fees (including next year school’s registration) must be paid in FULL prior to purchasing a parking tag.
- Some fines and fees can be paid online through Revtrack.
- Parking tags must be purchased at JHS’s Accounting Office.
- Please enter through Door #2 for the Accounting Office.
- Parking tags are $20.00.
- Cash or check are accepted methods of payment.