Student Transcripts Available Upon Request

Student transcripts are often needed for job and college applications. If you attend(ed) Johnston High School and are in need of your school transcript, please follow the directions below.

Current Students

Please fill out the Transcript Request form and turn it in to the JHS Counseling Office secretary.

Transcript Request Form

Former Students/Alumni

If you graduated in 2008 or later, please contact the HS Counseling Office at 515-278-0779.
If you graduated before 2008, please contact Academic Services at 515-278-0470.

Please provide:

  • Name of the student;
  • Graduation year (or last year attended);
  • Date of birth;
  • Address to send the transcript to.

College and AP Credit Verification

If you earned college credit while enrolled at Johnston, you will need to contact the college who issued the credits. If you earned AP (Advanced Placement) credits through taking an exam, you can check your scores and have them sent to the college(s) of your choice through the AP Board.

DMACC transcript request

DMACC Course Information (for dual-enrolled students)

University of Iowa transcript request

AP Scores