Is time to apply for your 2022-23 parking tag!
JHS students who wish to park in the student parking lot are required to have a JHS parking tag, which can be purchased for $20.
HOW TO GET A PARKING TAG
To get a tag, students must first fill out an application using their J-Dragon mail accounts. Please make sure you are signed in to your J-Dragon mail before trying to fill out the application. The 2022-2023 parking tag application is now available to fill out online.
- Applications must be COMPLETE before you can purchase your parking tag.
- Do not complete this form until you have all the information.
- Before you submit your answers, please review them. This application must be completed using your jdragonmail. Once you click submit, you will not be able to change your responses or submit another form.
- After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirmation and a copy of your form. Please keep this email confirmation for your records. If you need to make changes, have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or stop by the front office.
Please note that all outstanding fines and fees must be paid before purchasing a parking tag. Steps students need to complete:
- Fill out ALL fields of application
- Review Infinite Campus account for any balances (https://campus.johnston.k12.ia.us/campus/portal/johnston.jsp)
- *Pay balance if needed on RevTrak (https://johnston.revtrak.net/)
PARKING TAGS = INELIGIBLE FOR THE BUS
Do not apply for a parking tag until you need it as this will eliminate you from being able to ride a bus. JHS 10th through 12th grade students with approved school parking permits for the 2022-23 academic year will be removed from the bus transportation and routing chart. This includes not riding during bad weather. There will not be bus seats available to students with parking passes, even during inclement weather.
DIFFERENT THIS YEAR
We currently do not have parking tags to purchase due to a manufacturing issue. We will send an email when they are available to purchase and pick up over the summer.
Once parking tags are available to purchase, they can be picked up at the Accounting Office, located by Door #2. Accounting Office Hours during the school year are 7:30AM-1:00PM & 2:00PM-3:00PM. Hours during the summer are 7:30AM-12:00PM &1:00PM-3:00PM.
Each student is issued one parking tag. Please keep it in a safe place so it does not get lost. If you need to make changes, have any questions or concerns, please contact Melissa Officer, administrative assistant to the associate principals, at 515-278-0449 ext. 8001 or stop by the office.