Is time to apply for your 2022-23 parking tag!
JHS students who wish to park in the student parking lot are required to have a JHS parking tag, which can be purchased for $20.
HOW TO GET A PARKING TAG
To get a tag, students must first fill out an application using their J-Dragon mail accounts. Please make sure you are signed in to your J-Dragon mail before trying to fill out the application. The 2022-2023 parking tag application is now available to fill out online.
- Applications must be COMPLETE before you can purchase your parking tag.
- Do not complete this form until you have all the information.
- Before you submit your answers, please review them. This application must be completed using your jdragonmail. Once you click submit, you will not be able to change your responses or submit another form.
- After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirmation and a copy of your form. Please keep this email confirmation for your records. If you need to make changes, have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or stop by the front office.
Please note that all outstanding fines and fees must be paid before purchasing a parking tag. Steps students need to complete:
- Fill out ALL fields of application
- Review Infinite Campus account for any balances (https://campus.johnston.k12.ia.us/campus/portal/johnston.jsp)
- *Pay balance if needed on RevTrak (https://johnston.revtrak.net/)
Any student who has received a school parking permit for the 2022-23 academic year will not be registered and routed as a bus rider. Should your situation change and you need busing, please register for transportation here: 2022-23 Transportation Registration Form Please note that requests for transportation take 48 hours to process. Contact Kelly Brose at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-254-3393 with any questions.
DIFFERENT THIS YEAR
Update May 24, 2022: Parking tags are now available to purchase.
They can be purchased online via RevTrak or in person and picked up at the Accounting Office, located by Door #2. Accounting Office Hours during the school year are 7:30AM-1:00PM & 2:00PM-3:00PM. Hours during the summer are 7:30AM-12:00PM &1:00PM-3:00PM.
Each student is issued one parking tag. Please keep it in a safe place so it does not get lost. If you need to make changes, have any questions or concerns, please contact Melissa Officer, administrative assistant to the associate principals, at 515-278-0449 ext. 8001 or stop by the office.