Make it Official – Register Today!
Registration is required for all JCE classes and programs unless otherwise indicated. Registration may be completed by mail, phone, online, or dropped off in person, although all registrations require an online account through Eleyo. Registering early is recommended due to potential class size limitations.
Ways to Register
|Online||Online registration is available 24/7 through Eleyo.
To learn how to set up and manage an account, view this tutorial.
|Send registration forms by mail to Johnston Community Education, P.O. Box 10, Johnston, IA 50131|
|Phone||Call 515-278-0552. Must pay with a Discover card, MasterCard, or Visa.|
|In Person||Register in person at the Community Education Center, 6600 NW 62nd Ave.
Registration hours are Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
A dropbox is available in the parking lot to drop off registrations before or after hours.
- Single-Session Classes: Refund requests must be made at least 24 hours before the class/program session is held. There will be a $5 admin fee per class on all refunds. The full fee will be returned if JCE cancels the class.
- Multiple-Session Classes: Refund requests must be made before the second class/program session is held. There will be a $5 admin fee per class on all refunds. The full fee will be returned if JCE cancels the class.
- No refunds will be made for trips after the registration deadline.
- JCE staff reserve the right to cancel classes.
- Class will be canceled if there is insufficient enrollment.
- Scholarships may be available to those who qualify.
- Please contact the coordinator in charge of the program you are interested in prior to registering if a scholarship is desired.
- Scholarships are subject to approval.