Registration is required for all JCE classes and programs unless otherwise indicated. Registration may be completed online, by phone, or in-person, although all registrations require an online account through Eleyo.
|Online||Online registration is available 24/7 through Eleyo.
To learn how to set up and manage an account, view this tutorial.
|Phone||Call 515-278-0552. Must pay with a credit/debit card.|
|In-Person||Register in person at the District Office, 6510 NW 62nd Ave.
Registration hours are Monday through Friday, 7:45a-4:15p.
Refunds & Cancellations
- Refund requests for all programs must be made at least 24 hours before the program begins.
- There will be a $10 processing fee per program on all refunds.
- The full registration fee will be refunded if JCE cancels a program.
- JCE reserves the right to cancel programs. Programs will be cancelled if there is insufficient enrollment.
- Financial assistance may be available to those who qualify. Our ability to provide financial assistance varies by program. A new Request for Financial Assistance Form must be submitted prior to registering for each new class. Financial Assistance requests are not guaranteed and subject to approval.