JHS After Prom Committee Requesting Donations
The Johnston High School After-Prom committee is seeking donations to help fund this fun event for our junior and senior high school students, and their guests.
This year’s After-Prom event is on Saturday, May 4, 2019.
- After-Prom is a FREE event for all JCSD juniors, seniors, and their guests.
- Students do not need to attend Prom to attend After-Prom.
- Nearly 1,000 students attended After-Prom last year.
- This event is 100% dependent on the donations of parents and businesses; to provide food, prizes, and activities.
- Donations are needed and appreciated regardless of if you have a child attending the event.
Donations are appreciated at any time, but since After-Prom is right around the corner, receiving donations now is helpful for planning. The recommended donation amount for parents is $40. However, we appreciate whatever amount you are able to give.
How to donate:
- There is a link right on the main page.
- If unable to donate via RevTrak, checks may be sent to JHS After-Prom, PO Box 678, Johnston, IA 50131.
Thank you for your support of After-Prom 2019!