Skip to content
Announcements-Monday, April 16th-A Day
- NO REACH THE SUMMIT TUESDAY: There will be NO Reach the Summit Tuesday, April 16th.
- HYPERSTREAM: There will be NO meeting Tuesday, April 16th
- FROM THE LIBRARY
- Several books have been returned to the library that do not belong in the Summit Library. Two of them are public library books (and you may start to be fined by your public library!). If you have lost a book, come see us in the library to see if they are yours!
- This month’s theme in the library is “Reading Takes You Places.” Come to library and add to our world map where you’d like to go some day. Mrs. McAlister chose Greece!
- Reminder – For April, we will be limiting check outs to 2 per student. In May, we will limit everyone to 1 check out at a time, so we can begin to work to get all the books returned to the library. You can always come in to exchange books if you need a new book to read!
- INTERESTED IN SUMMIT STUDENT LEADERS NEXT YEAR?: If you are a 6th Grade student and are interested in leadership, please apply to be a Summit Student Leader for next school year. Applications can be found in the office, click on the link Student Leader Application, Applications are due to Mr. Hiatt by Wednesday, April 17th.
- CANCER WALK: Johnston High School Student Council is hosting the first ever Cancer Walk at the high school on April 28th from 2-4 PM. If you pre-register now, you will receive 4 free game tickets for games that you can play at the event! You can purchase game tickets at the event for $0.25 per ticket. The event will also include a cook-out for food available for purchase, t-shirts for sale, and a walk to bring awareness to cancer. Registration forms and an informational flyer are attached. Last day for pre-registration is Thursday April 25th. You may turn in your pre-registration forms and payment to the Summit office. You can register at the door for this event as well. This is a community event so invite all friends and neighbors!
- B DAY tomorrow