Announcements-Tuesday, January 28th-A Day
- SUMMIT SELECT PRACTICE TODAY: There is Summit Select practice after school today from 2:50-3:30 pm. This is our last rehearsal before our Drake game on Saturday! Thanks! Mrs. Hendrickson and Mr. Shivers
- FROM THE LIBRARY: Come check out the new displays in the library this month featuring books we love. In the window display and on top of the fiction shelves, you can see what books Summit Staff love! Now we want to know what books our students LOVE! Students – fill out a heart on the desk telling us what book you love. Don’t forget your name because we will draw for prizes on Valentine’s Day!
- ONE-HOUR EARLY DISMISSAL WEDNESDAY at 1:50pm
- NO HYPERSTREAM TODAY: See you Thursday
- HELP ELIMINATE CHILD LABOR: Hello! My name is Mackenzie Anderson, and I am trying to fundraise for the elimination of child labor. You might be wondering, “What is child labor?” Well, Child Labor is whenever a juvenile is doing work and they are not allowed to learn or have the right things to grow and develop. I am trying to at least make a dent in this issue, so I am fundraising for about a month. My goal is to make at least $250. Help me make that goal!For more information, go to: https://animoto.com/play/fjUMGzVqNPZKxNX0wsKA0Q To donate, go to: https://www.gofundme.com/f/how-to-help-eliminate-child-labor?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1
- SUMMIT THEATER PRODUCTION: Paradise Junction Play Rehearsal for Tues. Jan. 28 Act 1 scenes 7 – 10 and Act 2 Scenes 5-6
- NHD ANNOUNCEMENT: The NHD drop-in schedule and scheduling information email has been sent from Ms. Ites to students who attended the first NHD drop-in meeting. For the remainder of January, NHD drop ins will be from 2:50 – 4:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. Please contact Ms. Ites with any questions.
- B Day tomorrow