Announcements-Wednesday, May 15th-B Day
- JOHNSTON COMMUNITY EDUCATION: Johnston Community Ed. is looking forward to a great summer in 2019. If you haven’t already, take a look at our Summer 2019 edition of The Connection to see what we have planned and then SHARE it with someone who might enjoy these programs!
- CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK: Five Summit students will be going to the FIRST LEGO League World Championships. Audrey Allen, Luna Ceradsky, Kathir Kalyanaraman, Owen McCormick and Abigail Wharton
- ALL PE STUDENTS: All students need to be prepared for BOTH p.e. areas all week. Please be the responsible students we know you can be by bringing both your swimming gear and regular gym gear all week. We will tell you where you are going to be exercising as you come to class. Thanks!
- COLOR RUN: Johnston High School Students 4 Change, the mental health awareness and suicide prevention group is planning a Color Run to kick off summer for Johnston kids and families on June 1st at the Summit Track! Run registration is only $10 per person and an additional $10 for a color run tshirt (not required). Deadline for t-shirt orders is May 16. Use the following registration link: https://johnston.revtrak.net/
- WRESTLING SUMMER TRAINING 2019 Johnston Wrestling Summer Training Academy
WHO: For ANY K-12 student in Johnston (beginner to experienced wrestlers welcome)
WHAT: Instructional sessions from Johnston Wrestling Coaches
WHEN: Starts THURSDAY June 13th to TUESDAY JULY 25th 5:15-6:45 PM (12 sessions total–Always Tuesdays and Thursdays) **There will not be a session Thursday July 4th for the holiday
WHERE: JOHNSTON HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING ROOM
- A DAY tomorrow