Announcements-Wednesday, Oct. 2nd-B Day
- SCHOOL CLIMATE COMMITTEE : There will be a School Climate Committee tomorrow from 7:35-8:05 in the cafeteria. Please bring your signed membership agreements to the meeting. If you need another form, please let us know as soon as possible.
- NO SCHOOL THIS FRIDAY: There will be no school this Friday, October 4, due to staff professional development.
- WALK OR BIKE TO SCHOOL: Walk or Bike to school on Wednesday, Oct 9.
- FLU SHOTS: The Johnston Public Library will offer flu shots for the whole family on Wednesday, October 2 from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
- PICTURE RETAKES OCTOBER 16
- ANY 7TH GRADER INTERESTED IN WRESTLING: Sign up on this google form https://forms.gle/gDtjXRERhyCkEG318. Practice will begin October 17 after school @ the JMS wrestling room. Bring clothes to practice in as well as your wrestling shoes. If you have head gear bring those as well. Your parents will need to sign you up by uploading your physical and signing the concussion form and good conduct policy through the school website @ https://johnstoncsd-ar.rschooltoday.com/. Please fill out all information before the first practice on the 17th. If you have any questions you can contact Coach Tecklenburg at Summit Middle School email@example.com or Coach Huebbe at Johnston Middle School firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JOHNSTON WRESTLING CLUB: Sign Up for the Johnston Wrestling Club Today! All K-8 students are encouraged to join. Practices start in November and registration can be done any time at: www.johnstonwrestlingclub.com
Please direct questions to JHS head coach and JWC board rep Aaron Tecklenburg at: Aaron.email@example.com
PS- Scholarships are ALWAYS available for financial hardships!
- A Day tomorrow